- A fast moving vehicle takes a shorter time to reach its destination.
- A slower moving vehicle will take a longer time to travel the same distance.
- We can measure how fast or slow an object moves.
- This measurement is called speed.
- What is speed ? Speed involves distance and time.
- If we know the distance travelled and the time taken, speed can be calculated using the formula : speed = distance/ time
Wednesday, 28 November 2012
Saturday, 17 November 2012
My Trip to Science Museum Kedah
- 30.09.2012 ( Sunday)my school have a trip to Science Museum in Kedah with my student.
- This is 2 of 1 Science Museum in our country, another one is Science Museum Kuala Lumpur.
- Science Museum Kedah have many interest thing about Science and make us understand many knowledge about Science.
- After this trip, my student more interested in learning Science.
- Let us see something we can meet in this Science Museum Kedah:
Wednesday, 7 November 2012
Machines Part 2
- Some tools of devices use more than one simple machine, such as scissors.
- A tool or device that has more than one simple machine is a complex machine.
- Example :
|Step Ladder - Inclined plane, Screw|
|Mechanical pencil sharpener - Wedge, wheel and axle|
|Puncher - Lever, wedge, screw|
|Scissors - Wedge, lever, screw|
- By using the simple machine or complex machine, can help us to do a lot of work and easy.
- Such as :
|They use a pair of scissors to cut the paper to make the card .|