- Waste are things that we no longer use and would throw away.
- Waste may include materials such as old magazines, old newspapers, boxes, glasses and plastic bottles, metal containers and food residues.
- Food and plants are throw away are known as organic waste.
- We can find these waste from markets and food stalls.
- Chemical waste can come from agriculture, factories and our home.
- Smoke from the burning of fuel in factories and vehicles are waste that are let out into atmosphere.
- The amount of waste produced by human activities is increasing.
- In some places, the local authorities will provide proper facilities to dispose of the waste.
- We should play our parts to make sure we use the proper ways of disposing of waste.
- Use the bins provided by the local authority to throw our waste.
- It is a good habit to sort our waste into different types before throwing them away.
- Chemical waste can be put into special containers and disposed of appropriately.
Friday, 14 December 2012